Wednesday, August 26, 2009

MY HERO!!!


I sure love this guy!!! I feel so grateful for a husband who is such a hard worker and for his willingness to do whatever is needed to provide for us. I have really felt for him this past week. He has worked 15 hour days between both of his jobs and today when he came home I could see that his body was ready to drop from exhaustion. He had a few hours to catch some much needed sleep before he started his night job, but as luck would have it the kids had a half day so instead of trying to sleep he spent the next few hours playing with his kids who have missed him so much this past week. I know he is just completely exhausted and yet he keeps going. Kinda like the energizer bunny only I know he wishes re-energizing were as easy as putting in new batteries. I just want him to know how much I LOVE and APPRECIATE all that he does for us. I love his dedication to his family and his desire to do right by us. You are my hero and I love you Kev! :)