Saturday, August 22, 2009

WEEKEND PLANS CHANGED!!!

This morning around 2am I knew that the plans I had been looking forward to were changed. Today I was going to have a "Girls Day Out" with my mom, sisters and sister in-law. We were going to see the movie "Traveler's Wife". My dad was going to come and watch my kiddos since Kev has to work and I was going to go play with the girls. It was all planned and I was so looking forward to it and then Bailey got sick. She has been up since 2am with a fever.
So instead of playing with the girls today I am tending to my sick little girl. I hate when the kids are sick! It just breaks my heart to see them so miserable and just not themselves. If you know Bailey then you know that she is always on the go and talking up a storm and being as active as she can. So to see her down and out is hard for me! Hopefully, Bailey will be feeling better by Monday but, we will play it by ear and hope for the best.