Monday, May 30, 2011

A LITTLE GIRL & AN EASY BAKE OVEN

A few years back Bailey Rose got an Easy Bake Oven for Christmas just like most little girls want. We baked and baked until all the mixes were gone and then Grandma Smith bought her some for her birthday and again we baked and baked until the mixes were gone. It sat in a box for a few years after that and I was considering donating it because I figured she never talked about it and it hasn't been used in years. I assumed she had grown out of it. Then one day we walked into the 99 cents store and there on the shelf were Easy Bake mixes. She gasped in delight and then begged me to buy her a few mixes. I knew in her head she was thinking how much fun it would be to get down the box and rediscover her Easy Bake Oven. I caved and bought her a few mixes. Just like I thought she got down the box and well need I say more?













The difference in the experience this time was that she could do it all by herself without help from mom and she washed the dishes and cleaned up without mom. It was quite enjoyable just being able to sit watch her enjoy her Easy Bake Oven.