Yesterday morning the kids and Kevan started a game of monopoly. It was quite early when they started and lasted the entire day with a few pauses while chores and errands were done. It was actually nice to see them so entertained with one another as they bought and sold monopolies. I am not even sure who won the game but, boy did they have a blast! The kids love spending time with their dad and I love to watch them all interact! Kevan complained that the sun was too bright coming through the windows so he played most of the game in his sun glasses. I always call him a vampire since he always will sit in the dark to watch t.v. and seems to prefer the dark to the light!
Sunday, May 15, 2011
ALL DAY MONOPOLY
Yesterday morning the kids and Kevan started a game of monopoly. It was quite early when they started and lasted the entire day with a few pauses while chores and errands were done. It was actually nice to see them so entertained with one another as they bought and sold monopolies. I am not even sure who won the game but, boy did they have a blast! The kids love spending time with their dad and I love to watch them all interact! Kevan complained that the sun was too bright coming through the windows so he played most of the game in his sun glasses. I always call him a vampire since he always will sit in the dark to watch t.v. and seems to prefer the dark to the light!