Keaton's Band teacher for these past 2 years, Mr. Bannon. Keaton has really enjoyed having him as a band teacher and will miss having him since he doesn't teach at the Jr. High.
6th Grade Band Playing "America" & "Chester"
On Friday afternoon Bailey Rose had her "Fly Up" Ceremony for Girl Scouts! She is now a Jr. Girl Scout! It was fun to see her get her certificates and award pins. She moves to a different color uniform now and excited it! She enjoys Girl Scouts and until she goes into the Young Women's program at church I am glad she has something extra to participate in that she enjoys so much.
Then this morning my sisters and I took my mom out for a special Mother's Day Breakfast! It is a tradition we started when my parents moved here from San Jose, Ca.
It's fun for all of us to get together and treat my mom to a "yummy" breakfast in appreciation for the WONDERFUL mom that she has always been. I appreciate her and all she has done and continues to do for me. She has made many sacrifices for her children over the years and her love for her children is so evident. She is a beautiful, loving and giving mom who I just LOVE so much. Thank you mom for all your guidance and support over the years. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
( My mother has a black eye because, she tripped and fell a few days ago and messed her eye up really bad - my poor mom!)