This weekend we drained our pool and refilled it for the summer. It took about 5 hours to drain and about 2 days to fill. I am going to love the water bill next month! The kiddos thought it was cool to be able to walk down into the pool without the water. It is now refilled and more then ready for the summer of daily summer.
Well today is the last day of school! Bailey will move on to the 5th Grade and Keaton onto Jr. High. It is hard to believe how fast this school year has gone. Next year holds new adventures for both the kids. I will have them at different schools for the first time. As a matter of fact, they will not be at the same school together again until Keaton is a Jr. in High School. Even though next school year is the last thing on their minds I know they are excited for it! Here's to a FABULOUS summer!