It is almost unreal that 2011 begins tomorrow. Sometimes it still seems like 1997 and I am a newlywed trying to mesh my life with the life of my new husband and his two little girls. Where did all the time go? Those little girls are now grown adults living on their own. My kiddos are now the exact age they were when Kev and I were married. Boy, the years have flown by! This year brought new experiences and opportunities. Kev got a promotion and I started a new job which I love! We are SO grateful for employment! My kiddos also had wonderful experiences this year and have grown and matured in ways I am loving. I feel like we are ending 2010 on a great note and even though it is hard to believe 2011 is beginning I look forward to what this New Year will bring. I am excited for the new experiences and challenges that await us in this New Year and hope that they are good ones and not crippling ones. I am so grateful for my testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
I am grateful for the constant love of a Heavenly Father who watches over me and my little family and for my elder brother Jesus Christ who made it possible to someday return to that loving Heavenly Father with my family. I hope 2011 is a HAPPY NEW YEAR for everyone!