Sunday, December 26, 2010

CHRISTMAS 2010

Well, Christmas 2010 has now come and gone! It was a wonderful Christmas and probably the first Christmas in a long time that I was a bit more stress free and was able to really enjoy every moment of it. The kiddos say it was the best Christmas ever and to hear that is just priceless! They got some wonderful gifts but what made it priceless was knowing that they really appreciated what they got. I wanted to take lots of pictures but I was enjoying it all so much that I only captured Christmas morning.

The kiddos open one gift on Christmas Eve and by tradition it is always PJ's. I always like to do fun looking PJ's. However, this year Keaton told me that he was now 11 and needed something more grown up so I promised him that if he wore his PJ's this year, next year I would get him mature looking PJ's for Christmas Eve. He was a great sport about it!



On Christmas morning the kids were up early and very excited to see the Santa gifts and check out the stockings!













Their BIG present this year was that they each received their own cell phone. Bailey Rose was just BURSTING with joy over it however, Keaton opened his first and she whined which you can hear on the video clip because she was sad over the fact he got what she wanted most. Even though Keaton was surprised and thrilled he was more BURSTING when he open up his new Wii classic controller isn't that is a boy for you!





Grandpa & Grandma Smith and Aunt Deb came for a yummy and traditional Christmas breakfast and then after opening the tree presents and much later we headed to Grandpa & Grandma Smith's house for a DELICIOUS dinner and opened more presents and then while all the cousins played all the adults visited and rested. Chad my little brother and his son entertained us while they played the new Michael Jackson Wii game. So funny to watch them play! It was a very Merry Christmas!