Saturday, December 11, 2010

SIXTH GRADE SCIENCE CAMP

This last Wed. Keaton and all the 6th graders took off for a few fun filled days at Science Camp in Prescott. Kevan was able to go and chaperon and took pictures so that I could see Keaton's experience. They all had a BLAST! Keaton has since told me all about it and I am so glad he had a wonderful time. He was SOOOO excited to go and he had the best time hanging with friends and having new experiences that I know were so good for him to have!

GETTING READY TO GO!


ON THE BUS WITH BEST BUD NATHAN & READY FOR THE TRIP!


PICKING HIS BUNK!


CLIMBING THE 32 FT. WALL! (Once they were up the wall they zip lined down. Lots of fun and a bit scary too. I wish I had a picture of the zip line).





PLAYING DODGE BALL (They were only allowed to move 3 steps per ball).


THEY TIE DYED T-SHIRTS!


THIS WAS A GAME CALLED "BUILD A BEAST! (Played like the old game "Telephone").


"THE BEAST" (This is the end result).


PICKING APART & EXAMINING OWL PELLETS! (Not Keaton's favorite activity).


PRACTICING FOR THE EVENING SKIT!


THE SKIT!


LEARNING ABOUT THE SUN!


TUG-A-WAR (Boys vs. Girls) Boys won one & Girls won one!


KEATON WITH SOME OF HIS FRIENDS & CABIN BUDDIES ON THE DAY THEY WENT HOME!



Keaton and Kevan were both very glad to get home and to sleep in their own beds last night. However, they have the memories of the last few days and I know that it will not be something Keaton forgets about anytime to soon. I must admit it looks and sounds like lots of fun and I am looking forward to going with Bailey Rose in a year when it is her turn to go!