Sunday, December 05, 2010

SINCE THANKSGIVING...

Well, since Thanksgiving we have been decorating the house for Christmas, Christmas shopping, having band concerts, piano recitals and outings with the Girl Scout Troop. This last week has been real busy! Keaton had his band concert and it was so enjoyable! He is playing trumpet for the second year. I love seeing my children develop talents! He also had his first piano recital. He has only been taking piano for a very short time and loves it just as much as trumpet!



I LOVE his cute bow at the end!

Bailey Rose had the opportunity to get all dressed up and attend the Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre with her Girl Scout Troop. They had a yummy buffet style dinner before hand and then after they watched the "Annie" musical Production. She had a blast! She has been singing the songs from the musical all day! Just too cute!




This is also the first time that I have had all my Christmas shopping done weeks before Christmas! I love it! Now I can just relax and enjoy the holiday and stay focused on the real meaning of Christmas!

This next week is another busy week! We have 6th Grade Science Camp for three days in Prescott. Kevan will be going with Keaton. I know they will have loads of fun. Bailey Rose and I will be hanging home just the two of us and she has her Dr. Appts. for her ear. It should be busy but fun! Both Kev and I get the chance to spend some one on one with the kids!