A few weeks ago I opened up my old camera case and found two undeveloped rolls of film. I have not used that camera in years because we had bought a digital camera so I tucked my old camera into the back of a drawer and forgot about it. Well, I was looking into the drawer and cleaning it out a few weeks ago and I pulled out the camera and opened the side pockets of the case and found the film. I had no idea what was on the rolls of film or how old they were. I took them in and had them developed and was delighted to find they were from Bailey's 2nd birthday about 6 1/2 years ago. I was a bit disappointed because the color quality was poor since the film was so old. However, I was able to scan them and try to edit and enhance them on the computer. I'm posting my favorites! Boy, I sure miss my babes being small.
PLAYING IN A BOX THE "FIX IT" CREW LOVING MY SISTER