My sweet niece Taylee has become very ill over the last few months and the Dr.'s are still testing and trying to rule things out. Just today colon cancer was ruled out but, now it looks like she may have to have her colon removed. She is only 11 years old. It is hard for me because, it just isn't fair that these very special spirit children who are born with handicapped bodies still have to suffer more physical challenges on top of living a life in a body that is challenged in almost everything they do. I know our Heavenly Father has a reason for the challenges they face and that these special spirit children agreed to them before coming to this earth. However, it is so hard to watch someone I love so much suffer and it is even harder knowing the only thing I can do to help is fast and pray that all will be well. I am grateful for my testimony of fasting and prayer but, how I wish I could do even more for our SWEET Taylee! We love you Taylee!