Bailey Rose has been begging me for the longest time to teach her how to sew. I kept putting it off because, I worried about her poking herself with the needle or getting frustrated with it. However, this weekend when she asked I decided I would let her do it. We started with a pillow which is what I think I made the first time I learned but, Bailey Rose didn't want just any pillow she wanted a star pillow. I agreed and then we cut out a pattern from the fabric she chose from my fabric drawer. She amazed me at how quick she picked it up and how much fun she had sewing away. There was no frustration and she only poked herself a few times and then told me she would need to buy a thimble. She is just too cute!!! She was so excited when she finished the pillow and she has carried it with her all weekend. She even took it to school this morning to show her teacher and friends what she did. Good job Bailey Rose! :)