Wednesday, September 01, 2010

FADS!!!

Do you know about the newest craze?


ZANY BANDZ!!!



It is hard to miss them since all the kids are sporting them on their wrists. They wear them to school and trade them with their friends and I keep finding them all over my house! They have all kinds of shapes and themes. I must admit whoever created these bands are probably making a fortune off of them right now. However, just like all fads they will eventually die out and no longer be popular. I give it to the end of the school year maybe even sooner. For now though the kids are having fun with them and isn't that what fads are all about? Something different, something new, something for others to take notice of. Fads - they come and they go!

Bailey Rose likes to wear several at a time. I don't care for this look!




Keaton wears only a few on each wrist. I myself can't believe he wears them at all but, that is how popular they are, even the boys wear them!