Saturday, November 21, 2009

TEA TIME!!!

Well, today Bailey Rose and I went with her Brownie Troop to Mrs. Thomas' Tea House. It was a lot of fun! The girls were able to choose a fancy tea hat and were served sandwiches, scones, fruit bowls and yummy cupcakes with a raspberry chocolate tea. Bailey and I had ice water instead of tea but, we put the water in the fancy china teacups and Bailey just loved every minute of it! We ate off of BEAUTIFUL China and the atmosphere was very English-like. Any little girl would love it! I even wore a very big fancy feathery hat. Of course there is no picture of it which is why I wore the hat. Knowing nobody else would see me, I gladly put it on for Bailey! :) It was fun to spend the time with Bailey and to dress up and put fun hats on and to watch her enjoy herself. It made me smile!






While Bailey Rose and I were out Keaton had fun with Aunt Deb who is always the babysitter of choice. As usual Aunt Deb had a fun activity for Keaton to do. They made these adorable Turkey Cupcakes. Keaton was nice enough to make one for Bailey Rose and they both said they were very yummy turkeys to eat! Thanks, Aunt Deb!