I am so thankful for my parents and the wonderful examples they were and still are to me. I am grateful for two wonderful brothers and two amazing sisters. I love my family and I am so thankful that we will be together forever. I feel so blessed to be sealed to my family. I can't wait for our BIG family reunion someday when we will be with those we love who have passed on. I miss my grandparents and my little Sierra who now waits on the other side. I know that day will come and we will all be reunited again. What a day that will be!
I would have to say though that I am most thankful for my Heavenly Father and my elder brother Jesus Christ. I know that without them and the sacrifices they made my eternal family would not be possible. How blessed I am to have the knowledge of the Gospel and to know of the Plan of Salvation. Yes, life is good and my blessings are plentiful and I am thankful to know that I am blessed!