Well, Halloween has come and gone and here are some pictures that captured our celebration this year. It all started with the carving of the pumpkins on Thurs. night. This was the only night daddy had off this week. The kids and I enjoyed having some time to spend with him and we all had fun. This year Keaton went as a Spy and Bailey Rose was a Spanish Dancer. Halloween night was spent out at Grandpa & Grandma Smith's house with cousins Cameron & Landon. Everyone looked just so adorable even my little brother Chad who never misses the opportunity to dress as his all time favorite Michael Jackson. It was a fun night and the kids were just exhausted after walking the blocks trick or treating. Now I will ration the candy as my little Bailey Rose can sit and eat candy until she cries of a tummy ache. I look forward to taking down the Halloween decorations and getting out the decorations for Thanksgiving!