And while Keaton is having fun celebrating the 100th day of school, Bailey Rose is fighting the stomach flu. I got a call from the school nurse at about 9:30am today informing me that Bailey Rose was throwing up. BUMMMER!!! I went and picked her up and brought her home, put her in the shower and washed her hair. Once she was all cleaned up with fresh PJ's on she fell fast to sleep with her "Blankie" on the couch where I imagine she will be most of the day! Hope she feels better soon and that nobody else in the family comes down with it!
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
100TH DAY OF SCHOOL!!!
Well, today marks the 100th day of school. The 6th grade class is having a fashion show for just the sixth graders and the 6th graders are supposed to decorate their clothes with 100 things of anything. Keaton decided on decorating his 6th grade Science Camp shirt with 100 playing cards. I thought is turned out really great looking! He was excited to wear it to school today. I guess they are doing activities that have to do with 100 things throughout the day and then the fashion show for everyone to show off their creativity. Hope it is as much fun as he thought it might be!


And while Keaton is having fun celebrating the 100th day of school, Bailey Rose is fighting the stomach flu. I got a call from the school nurse at about 9:30am today informing me that Bailey Rose was throwing up. BUMMMER!!! I went and picked her up and brought her home, put her in the shower and washed her hair. Once she was all cleaned up with fresh PJ's on she fell fast to sleep with her "Blankie" on the couch where I imagine she will be most of the day! Hope she feels better soon and that nobody else in the family comes down with it!
And while Keaton is having fun celebrating the 100th day of school, Bailey Rose is fighting the stomach flu. I got a call from the school nurse at about 9:30am today informing me that Bailey Rose was throwing up. BUMMMER!!! I went and picked her up and brought her home, put her in the shower and washed her hair. Once she was all cleaned up with fresh PJ's on she fell fast to sleep with her "Blankie" on the couch where I imagine she will be most of the day! Hope she feels better soon and that nobody else in the family comes down with it!