Wednesday, August 11, 2010

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

Today was the first day of school! Keaton started the 6th grade and Bailey Rose started the 4th grade. They were so excited that they were both up at 6am this morning. I am sure as the year goes on the enthusiasm to wake up early to get ready for school will dwindle. As soon as they arrived at school they both saw their best friends and off they went. I sure hope they have a wonderful first day. I have to admit that as nice as it is to have a quite house I miss them already!

FIRST DAY OF 2010/2011 SCHOOL YEAR!

KEATON AND HIS BEST BUD NATHAN!

BAILEY ROSE AND HER "BFF" PAIGE!

Yesterday the kids and I were able to go to the COCOA-COLA plant with Kevan and were able to go on a tour of the plant. This week has been Employee Appreciation Week and they have been giving families of COCA-COLA employees tours. It was quite interesting and even though nothing beats the COCA-COLA Museum in Atlanta it was still very fun to see how product is made, stored and distributed. The kids loved every minute of it!




They gave us a fun little bag of goodies to take home that was filled with drink samples, banks, and pens. Keaton made sure he put his pen in his backpack this morning. What a cutie!




I wasn't able to take any pictures inside the plant I guess they consider it "top secret". It was a very enjoyable a little family outing! Kevan loves his job as a Merchandiser Supervisor and feel so blessed and are so grateful that he has such a wonderful job!