Friday, September 18, 2009

A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS


Last night when I went to do the final kiss goodnight and tuck in Bailey Rose gave me this picture. She drew it before going to sleep. I commented on what a BEAUTIFUL drawing it was and hung it on the fridge. This morning when I went to the fridge to get the milk for breakfast I noticed the drawing again and I realized what
a detailed picture it was and that looking at this picture made me think how beautiful the world is. Bailey drew what she sees every time she looks up into the world and I'm so glad she realizes that when she looks up she sees beauty that our Heavenly Father gave us. Her little picture reminded me that sometimes we all need to stop and look up and remember that even though the world is filled with wickedness there is still so much beauty in it's creations. I am going to try and look up more often and thank my Heavenly Father for this beautiful world he created for us. I hope my children can continue to look up and see the beauty and remember that when things are getting ugly in the world Heavenly father is there to guide them through it and all they need to do it look up!