Keaton had his very first band concert of the year last night and I can't even begin to explain what a thrill it was for us as parents to watch him play and be a part of something like this. It was the first concert and he has only been playing a few weeks so to some it may not have been all that impressive but, to parents of a band member it was absolutely amazing and wonderful! Keaton has been practicing so hard and just LOVES playing the trumpet! I wasn't sure how Keaton would like band and wasn't real sure he fully understood what he was getting into as far as dedication and commitment but, he proved me SO wrong! He is very dedicated and as far as commitment goes well let's just say I wish he had as much commitment in making his bed and doing his chores everyday as he does practicing and playing the trumpet! We are so proud of you Keaton!!!

>