Saturday, November 08, 2008
NO MORE PLEASE, MY PLATE IS ALREADY FULL!
Well, since the election went wrong we are just going to have to make sure we continue to PRAY and get prepared for things to come crashing in but, at least we still have the Gospel. I was telling Kevan just the other day that it is nice to know that when the world is in turmoil and things continue to get worse that the Gospel is never changing! It is a constant in our life and it brings hope and peace and the ever needed calmness that seems to quiet one's troubled soul. I feel so blessed to have the Gospel! Life just seems to get more stormy for our little family. With unemployment looming over our heads and the inability to make ends meet well, let's just say that it is taking a toll on the spirit of "never give up". Hopefully, things will start to look up soon and our lives won't feel hour to hour. I'm not a person who does well with taking it one day at a time. I'm a planner, organizer and preparing type of person and being kept in the dark about what happens next is not my cup of hot chocolate. However, I'm trying hard to deal with it since I have no other choice. I'm just really not enjoying this season in my life but, seasons do pass, don't they?