Saturday, November 15, 2008

IT DOESN"T FEEL LIKE A SATURDAY!

Today being Saturday I am usually use to having my kiddos at home and doing errands and cleaning and getting ready for the upcoming week. However, was a quiet Saturday! My kiddos and I spent the morning hours watching "Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone" for like the 150th time and just relaxed.

Keaton spent the early afternoon into the late afternoon with Grandpa and Grandma Smith and cousin Brianna. Grandpa & Grandma treated them to a McDonald's lunch followed by a play of Disney's, "The Jungle Book". He really enjoyed the outing. He talked about the music and the costumes and said it was a funny play. He loved the movie when he saw it years ago so I knew he would enjoy the play. Thanks Grandpa & Grandma! After that he decided to play some Tiger Woods PGA Golf on the Wii and followed it with practicing his putts with his own putter. He LOVES golf! I wish he and Kev could have played more this past summer but, money is tight so they played each other in Wii golf. In my opinion it's just as good but, I'm sure they both would disagree with me.




Bailey and I went to Target and looked at the toys per her request since Keaton was on an outing. We walked up and down the rows of toys as she stopped to look at the ones that caught her eye. She named each one that Santa was going to bring and all I thought was, "Boy, I hope you are not disappointed little one." I treated her to her favorite treat (cherry icee) and then we came home and she watched one of her favorite TV shows, "DogTown" on the animal planet channel. After about 10 minutes into the show her friend Logan came down and off they went to Logan's house to play. She then came home and built a dog house in her bedroom. She informed me that she saw a stray dog outside and was going to foster it in her room and promised she would not let it out so it wouldn't destroy the house. I laughed at her cuteness and love for animals but, once again had to tell her there would be no dogs! She cried and informed me that she was going to get that dog no matter what! She is too cute!

BAILEY'S DOGHOUSE- SHE WAS GOING TO NAME IT BUDDY!

Kevan was gone this morning doing some work at our Bishop's house and then came home and ate lunch and then off he went to the men's softball game and there he has been the rest of the day. They had a game at 2pm, 5pm and 7pm. I think I have seen him about two hours total this entire day.

So my Saturday was quiet and I took advantage of it and prepped for next weeks preschool lessons and cleaned and ironed clothes for Sunday. Tonight hasn't been bad either. Showers are already done and dinner is over and the kids are tired and ready for bed. Maybe when Kevan gets home I might have a chance to talk to him about his day before he starts to snooze in front of the TV. Either way it has been an enjoyable day and I could even see myself getting to bed early tonight. Now that would be nice!