Friday, October 24, 2008

THE WEEKEND IS HERE!

Well, it's finally Friday! I thought this day would never arrive. The kids have a half day because of parent/teacher conference. I have both scheduled for today. Both Keaton and Bailey did wonderful for the first quarter. We are so proud of them. I know that the reason they ever want to go to school is for their friends, art, library, and computers. Somewhere along the way they lost interest in reading, writing.,science, social studies and math, go figure! They are trying hard and doing GREAT! Keep it up kiddos! Today, I have been busy sewing Bailey's Hannah Montana costume and I'm so glad that it is almost done! The last few days for me have been such good ones! Keaton has Scout Day Camp tomorrow and he is excited for that. This is the first year I won't go with him as I am no longer a den leader. I'm kind of sad not to be able to watch him have a good time. Last year was a blast and I know this year will be fun too. He loves scouts and I'm so pleased about that! Bailey has a Brownie troop activity tomorrow too. We are going to see High School Musical 3. She is not really into HSM anymore but, she would not pass up a movie with her friends. I will go with her and I'm looking forward to a day with my baby girl who is so not a baby anymore! They just keep growing and growing! Kevan got some more hours with Coke this week and he has been working at a friend's cabinet shop picking up a few hours and we are hoping he gets hired on at UPS part time as well. When you have to work three different jobs just to TRY and make up for what you are use to making in one job it is not only exhausting but, I see blessing being given each time these small jobs come our way. If that is how it has to be done for a while then we will do it that way! I feel so blessed to have the Gospel in my life and for our family and friends who have just been so wonderful to us over these past few months of struggling. Words just don't describe the feelings of gratitude we feel. We are looking forward to Halloween and the kids can't wait to Trick or Treat! I can't believe November is almost here! Why does it seem like time is going faster and faster?