
I love these two little munchkins! I was looking through some photos on the computer yesterday and I came across this picture which was taken in 2005. My heart just melted as I recalled this day. It was an Easter Sunday and we had already found baskets and did the whole Easter morning tradition. I remember I sat the kids down and wanted to take their picture so I could document their cuteness at the age they were. Keaton is five and Bailey is three in this picture. They are just so cute with their baby chub still on their faces.
This past week the kids were out of school for their fall break (something we never got in school). I remember thinking at the beginning of the week am i going to be able to survive a full week with them home and really nothing to do? Well, my kids are real good at entertaining themselves so it wasn't bad at all. There were only a few days where they told me they were bored and needed something to do. Keaton finally decided that he wanted to be Harry Potter. I know he has been around a while but, Keaton just started reading the books and has seen the first two Harry Potter movies. He has his costume and is ready to go on Halloween night. Bailey is going to be Hannah Montana (of course)! We are still putting together her costume but, she will be ready to go too. We are spending Halloween night trick or treating with the Jensen cousins in their neighborhood with Aunt Deb coming too. They are so excited and I think it will be a fun night.
Things have been real stressful here at the Roth household lately. Kevan has been out of work for the past two months and it doesn't look too promising for the months to follow. It is hard to keep up my spirits as things have come down to the wire.
I honestly have never been or felt so much stress and misery before in my life. I long for the happier times and it seems like that is all I can do is think of how much happier we were when we had a regular stable income. I worry that my kids can see the stress we are dealing with and well, I try so hard not to make them aware that mommy is not a happy camper but, somehow I think they now. Bailey, keeps telling me, "Mommy you are the best!" I sometimes cry about her little comments because, I know I am not the best and that I don't deserve to be called the best. Keaton always, tells me, "Mom, I love you" and then finishes is off with a sweet squeeze from his little arms. I do feel truly blessed that even in the wake of the worst times of my life I have the best darn little cheerleaders around! They keep me grounded and remind me that no matter what is lost due to financial troubles they are not going anywhere and for that I am so GRATEFUL! I love you Keaton and Bailey for giving me all the support and love that you do. I love you for all your little kisses and hugs and the sweet reassurance of your love that you give in your kind hearted words that you express to me daily. You both are the best!