14 YEARS!
It has been such a busy week that I have not gotten around to blogging much. Tuesday Kev and I celebrated our 14th Wedding Anniversary! We did not do anything too exciting except we did make plans to go away for our 15th Wedding Anniversary. So next year we will hopefully get the Honeymoon we never got. Anyways, Kev did do one of the sweetest and TOTALLY unexpected things. The kids and I came home on Tuesday from Keaton's piano lessons and Kev met me at the door and led me into the office. This is what I saw......

My sweet husband had made a video of pictures from the first time he saw me through the last 14 years of our life together. It was put to the music of "our song" and it made me cry!
I was not able to post the video which is such a bummer because it was just precious and beautiful! I LOVE how much thought and time was put into doing this for me. He does not do things like this he is just not that kind of guy but, every now and then he will surprise me and it just melts my heart! I LOVE you babe!