Today is also my mom's birthday - Happy Birthday Mom!
I am also so grateful for my brothers and sisters! These guys are my BEST friends! I love that fact that even though we are all grown with lives of our own we make it a point to stay in touch. To know what is happening in each others lives and to always let each other know that we love them. We had so much fun growing up together and when I look back on those memories I can't help but smile and laugh at what a fun we had. Between phone calls and family reunions or just dinners or birthday gatherings for our children we continue to create these wonderful memories. I love you Rand, Shanna, Debra and Chad. I am thankful you are my brothers and my sisters. You are the greatest gift!
I am grateful for a wonderful husband who I love very much and for all the support he gives me and the hard work he puts in to support our family. I think he is a wonderful dad and my sweet kiddos love him to pieces. Thank you Kev for all you do for us and for being my eternal partner!
Now these two kids are my life! Words cannot express how I feel about them. They are the reason I get up everyday and forge forward in life. They inspire me and amaze me and can make me laugh and cry! They are the best part of me and I feel honored and humble to be their mom. I would give my life for them and wish I could do all the hard things in their lives so that they will never feel fear, pain or sorrow. Even though I cannot do that I want them to know how much I love them and how thankful I am that they are a part of my life. I love you Keaton and Bailey Rose! I hope you will always know that I am here for you!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!