Tuesday, November 09, 2010

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER-HALLOWEEN 2010!

I am so behind in blogging! I know it is November already but, I have not had the time to post pictures from Halloween yet so I figure better late then never. It was a good Halloween. Saturday night we went to our church's Trunk-or-Treat and the kids scored big on the candy! It was enjoyable to see all the little ones dressed up and having such a good time. Kevan was able to visit with friends and enjoyed that since he doesn't get to come to church due to having to work Sundays. On Sunday we all went to grandpa & grandma Smith's house for a dinner which was a Taco bar, SO yummy! Then we all went out and sat on the driveway and enjoyed passing candy out to the kids that were out trick or treating. We enjoyed a portable fire pit that my sister Shanna and her husband Brian brought over and as always we enjoyed each other's company. The cousins dressed up in their costumes and had lots of fun being together.

KEATON WAS WALUIGI!




BAILEY ROSE WAS AN ANGEL!



HALOWEEN 2010



THE CANDY LOOT!

A HAPPY DADDY AFTER IMPOSING HIS "DADDY TAX!"


THE COUSINS AT GRANDPA & GRANDMA SMITH'S


MY SISTER SHANNA & BRIAN AS AN AMISH COUPLE!

KEVAN & I AS OURSELVES!

MY SISTER DEB AS HERSELF BUT, FESTIVE!

MY LITTLE BRO. CHAD & JOLENE AS MICHAEL JACKSON AND A PEASANT WOMAN!

CHAD IN ALL HIS GLORY IMPERSONATING HIS IDOL!

HANGING OUT WITH FAMILY!