Wednesday, April 28, 2010

RANDOM UPDATE!

I cannot believe just how quickly April has flown by. Just this morning at breakfast Keaton blurted out, "Mom, there is only 21 days of school left and that is less then one month!" It has been a busy month and now it is just about over. At the beginning of April Keaton and the rest of his Webelo Troop went on a hike and cooked foil dinners. Kevan and one of another boy's dad went along to help and the boys really had a blast! Keaton received his "Arrow of Light" at April's Pack Mtg. I can't believe Keaton will be leaving Cub Scouts and entering Boy Scouts in the next month. Time just flies too quickly! (Thanks to Lane for all the pictures of the hike and thanks to Heather for sharing them!)


This is my new friend! I love this machine! Kev and I decided that since we have FINALLY paid off his truck that we would treat ourselves so we decided to buy this beauty. Now I can exercise in the privacy of my home whenever I want. I haven't missed a day since we got it. Kev does not consider this a friend but, he has been putting forth a good amount of effort to use it more regularly. I keep telling him that since we are getting older we need to start really watching how we eat and exercise more he is not as enthusiastic as I am about to my new philosophy to eat well and exercise! :) Well, when you live in the desert you almost have to join a gym if you want to exercise on a daily basis because once the heat hits it doesn't let up for several months. So I am real excited about having this, I know I will enjoy this for years to come!


This last weekend, I decided I needed some change so I chose to move our living room around. Now this is quite a job because, it requires moving our "monster" of an entertainment center which only Kev can do because, I am too small to do it on my own. It also requires unhooking of all the electronic equipment etc. and hooking it back up again. I am not so good at doing all those things. There are just too many cords!
He was not thrilled at the idea but, did it for me anyways. I tell ya I just love this man! I didn't really care for the arrangement once we got it all moved but couldn't bring myself to make him move the entertainment center again so I decided I would leave it and it is actually starting to grow on me now but, he knows I will want to move it again in a few months so I know he is anticipating moving it again anyways. He knows me too well!



On a "cutie" note ~ My little Bailey Rose made breakfast for her daddy one morningthis weekend. It was complete with a hard boiled egg, bagels, and orange juice. It was too cute to watch her fix this by herself for her favorite guy. She is a big "Daddy's Girl" and loves to surprise him with things like this. He was very appreciative of it and gobbled it up like any good daddy would. :)