In July we celebrated Bailey Rose's 10th Birthday! With favorite cake and all the cousins it made it perfect for her. I still can't believe my baby is 10 years old! Seems just like yesterday I was holding her in my arms and meeting her for the first time.
The first day of school came quicker then I thought it would. Keaton has entered the 7th grade and is now enjoying Jr. High. The first day was not a good one but he has now made the adjustment and is enjoying it as much as any 12 year old enjoys school. He loves having Band everyday and really likes his band teacher. He is not thrilled with a PE class everyday but, I am sure once the weather has cooled off he won't mind it as much. He is growing up so fast and becoming such an awesome young man.
KEATON - 1ST DAY OF 7TH GRADE JR. HIGH
Bailey started 5th grade this year. Two more years and she will be in Jr. High too! Where does the time go? She had a "perfect" first day and was all smiles when she came home. She loves her teacher which is the same teacher she had in 4th grade. I love it when great teachers loop. She is also taking the viola this year and is too excited about learning to play an instrument. She is my bursting bubble of happiness!
I am glad she is enjoying the 5th grade!
BAILEY ROSE- 5TH GRADE
It is weird having the kids at different schools this year and makes picking up and dropping off a bit more rushed but since Kevan has been on medical leave from work it has worked out good with his help. However, in a few weeks when he returns to work I will be juggling the driving a little more.
Last week Keaton finally was able to buy his 3DS which he has been saving for. He got lucky and they went on sale and was marked down $80 which I think is just an awesome deal. He has enjoyed it LOTS since he got it and tells us all the time, "It is the best purchase of my life!" I think he appreciates it more since he saved and saved until he could buy it. He is now saving for new games. He is one HAPPY CAMPER!
All in all I thought this summer was a good one. We did nothing exciting and went on no vacations but it was enjoyable still the same. Things are getting back into a routine and it looks like this school year is going to be a good one!