Friday, July 23, 2010
A DAY TO ALWAYS REMEMBER
Today my sweet Sierra would be turning 13 years old. I would have a teenager! Every year this day is bitter sweet for me. It takes me back to one of the most horrible hardest day of my life. However, it also was one of greatest days. Greatest days because,it was the day I met my little Sierra. My first born child that I remembering thinking, "I have never loved anything so much." I remember when they put her in my arms how I marveled at how perfect and beautiful her little body was. I was so in love with her! In that same instant I also knew that Heavenly father had called her home and I had to say good-bye. Even though my heart was exploding with pain knowing I would never bring her home or call her name or watch her play and smile and grow and experience this life, I knew she was mine for eternity. I would always be her mother and she would always be my daughter and someday I would have the opportunity to raise her. I am so truly grateful for Temple marriage that allows families to be sealed for all eternity. I know I will see my Sierra again someday and that our family will be complete. Until then I will continue to love and miss you Sierra.