Well, this past weekend we had lots of fun at Disneyland and California Adventure. We had fun seeing Nicole and Dayna (Kev's girls) and catching up with all that they are doing. It was wonderful weather and such a nice break from the Arizona heat. Keaton and Bailey Rose just loved Disneyland as usual. Bailey Rose who is not a roller coaster rider was a trooper until we went on Space Mountain. After that she refused to do anymore roller coasters. I couldn't blame her Space Mountain was almost too much for me too. Both Kev and I mentioned to one another that the older we have gotten the thrill of fast roller coasters was no longer there and they only made us sick. Keaton said his favorite ride was Indiana Jones and Bailey Rose said her favorite was Space Tours. I was not all that impressed with California Adventure and we only spent four hours there and then headed back into Disneyland. I guess when you are born and raised in California all the sights were just a reminder that you have really already been there and done that too many times. I have never missed California since moving to Arizona. A good time was had by all six of us and it was sad to say good bye and go our separate ways at the end of a fun filled weekend with family. the weekend.