Sunday, February 21, 2010

ONE WEEK TO GO!

Yes, I realize we have another week of February but, I am SO looking forward to a new month. March brings warmer weather and the tree in my front yard will begin to bloom new leaves and start to get green and full again. It always depresses me when all the leaves drop off and it is nothing but bare branches. It also means my husband will want to clean up the yard of all the dead leaves and over grown bushes etc. I like it when the yard is all trimmed and weedless and the dead leaves are not seen as a ground cover. March is also the month for Spring Break! We aren't going anywhere but, it means that I can start some serious home projects without the interruptions of having to go pick up the kids from school or helping with homework. I love that March brings the start of Spring and for that I am grateful! It means we have made it through another winter and hopefully this Spring Kev will be promoted to the next level in Sales with Coca-Cola. He has finished his training required for the promotion and he really wants it badly so hopefully the Lord will bless him with it. So hear is looking forward to March!!!